LIQUID | SOLID FILTRATION
Clarify | 2040 Platinum Series
Cost Effective Filtration
The unique design, U.S. Patent No. 5824232, in FTC’s Clarify 2040 Platinum Series™ absolute rated filter cartridge uses segregated flow channels and flow chambers to maximize the effective surface area of the pleated filter media within a 20.00 inch OD cartridge. Combining this design with the technique of pleating several different filter media together in a single pleat pack maximizes dirt holding capacity.
One Clarify 2040 Platinum Series filter is designed to have the dirt holding capacity of 150 standard 2.5 inch OD pleated cartridges of similar length. With a recommended flow rate of 450 GPM, this series filter is the solution to achieving optimum performance while minimizing filtration costs.
- FTC’s highest dirt holding capacity cartridge
- Provides significantly greater dirt holding capacity than traditional industry size cartridges
- Constructed with metal end caps and core for high temperature applications
- Wide-range of media options allows for compatibility with most fluids
- Absolute rated media with fixed pore structure prevents particle unloading and provides reliable results in critical applications
Water and Wastewater, Process Fluids, Hydrocarbons, Brines, Organic Solvents, Fuels