COST EFFECTIVE FILTRATION
FTC has introduced an NSF/ANSI 61 approved model to its Platinum Select 740 series. Incorporating the industry leading features of FTC’s Platinum Select Series, including low clean pressure drop and superior dirt holding capacity, this model now features NSF/ANSI 61 Certification.
The pre-filtration depth media, in conjunction with more efficient flow channels and flow chambers optimizes the effective filtration surface area of the pleated filter media while maximizing dirt holding capacity. This combination delivers higher flows and dirt holding over standard cartridges, in a smaller footprint.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61
- FDA compliant according to CFR Title 21
- High dirt holding capacity
- Broad range of micron ratings and efficiencies
- Ergonomic design allows for easy installation and extraction resulting in an operator friendly element
- Absolute rated media with fixed pore structure prevents particle unloading and provides reliable results in critical water filtration applications
- Superior methods of construction combined with excellent quality control, ensure FTC NSF/ANSI 61 Certified Platinum Select cartridges will provide quality filtration in difficult operating conditions
Water, Potable Water, Drinking Water and other water applications where NSF/ANSI 61 Certification is required
Materials of Construction:
- All components except o-rings are made of polypropylene. The raw polypropylene materials are FDA compliant according to CFR Title 21.
- Buna o-rings seals are NSF/ANSI 61 Certified.
- No silicone is intentionally used in materials of construction or in manufacturing
Certified to NSF/ANSI 61
today for additional information. 1.888.436.0849