GAS | LIQUID SEPARATION
Cyphon | 55 Series
Cost Effective Coalescence
These elements have been specially engineered to provide the most cost effective high efficiency liquid coalescence of gas streams on the market.
Cyphon technology utilizes pleated proprietary micro-fiber media formulations, superior element design and engineered vessel design to ensure interception, coalescence, and drainage of unwanted liquid contaminant from gas streams.
- Direct updgrade for common conical and cylindrical liquid gas coalescing elements
- Provides high efficiency removal of unwanted liquid contaminants
- 99.98% liquid aerosol removal
- High surface area providing low pressure drop and longer life
- Proprietary end cap design for operator friendly change out
- Buna and Viton® O-rings used as standard sealing elastomers (other materials available)
- Amine plant feed gas and treated gas
- Suction and discharge of compressors
- Fuel Gas purification
- Protection of molecular sieve beds, alumina beds, activated carbon beds, flare systems, glycol units and metering systems
- Turbine feed gas
Common Liquid Contaminants
Compressor lubrication oils, water, hydrocarbon condensates, amines, glycols, solvents, completion fluids, brine, and other liquid phase contaminates
CONTACT US TODAY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Call 1.888.436.0849 or fill out the form.