LIQUID | SOLID FILTRATION
Sieva | Max Out Series
Cost Effective Filtration
FTC introduces its Sieva Max-Out Series filter cartridges for bag filter housings. This unique filter design converts the typical inside-to-outside bag filter flow path to an outside-to-inside flow path without permanent vessel modification. Sieva Max-Out is designed to maximize the effective surface area in a bag filter housing. This design enhances dirt holding capacity resulting in longer online life.
The Sieva Max-Out filter is designed to eliminate typical bag housing bypass issues and deliver absolute filtration efficiency. Available in a wide variety of filter media and hardware, this cartridge can be constructed with metal end caps and core for high temperature or challenging applications.
- Provides 20-40 times the dirt holding in a bag housing compared to standard filter bags
- Increase capacity of existing bag filter housings and provides significantly longer online life as a result
- A wide range of filter media options are available to cover most filtration applications
- Ergonomic design with folding handle allows for easy installation and extraction resulting in an operator friendly element
- Cartridge O-ring seal and absolute rated media with fixed pore structure prevents particle unloading and provides reliable results in critical applications
Amines, Glycols, Fuels, Oils, Chemicals, Produced Water, Disposal Water
CONTACT US TODAY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Call 1.888.436.0849 or fill out the form.