LIQUID | SOLID FILTRATION
Sieva | Max Out Series
Cost Effective Filtration
FTC introduces its Sieva Max-Out Series filter cartridges for bag filter housings. This unique filter design converts the typical inside-to-outside bag filter flow path to an outside-to-inside flow path without permanent vessel modification. Sieva Max-Out is designed to maximize the effective surface area in a bag filter housing. This design enhances dirt holding capacity resulting in longer online life.
The Sieva Max-Out filter is designed to eliminate typical bag housing bypass issues and deliver absolute filtration efficiency. Available in a wide variety of filter media and hardware, this cartridge can be constructed with metal end caps and core for high temperature or challenging applications.
- Provides 20-40 times the dirt holding in a bag housing compared to standard filter bags
- Increase capacity of existing bag filter housings and provides significantly longer online life as a result
- A wide range of filter media options are available to cover most filtration applications
- Ergonomic design with folding handle allows for easy installation and extraction resulting in an operator friendly element
- Cartridge O-ring seal and absolute rated media with fixed pore structure prevents particle unloading and provides reliable results in critical applications
Amines, Glycols, Fuels, Oils, Chemicals, Produced Water, Disposal Water