LIQUID | SOLID FILTRATION
Sieva | 600 HT Series
Cost Effective Filtration
FTC introduces its Sieva 600HT Series bag filter element. It is designed for high temperature applications or applications with hydrocarbons in the fluid stream.
Combining this design with the technique of pleating several filter media layers together in a single pleat pack maximizes dirt holding capacity.
The Sieva 600HT Series bag is designed to seal inside FTC Sieva bag housings without equipment modification. It is available with different filter media options to deliver optimal performance even under the most challenging conditions ensuring process reliability.
- Provides significantly greater dirt holding than standard non-pleated bag filters
- High Temperature bag filter applications
- Excellent for bag filter applications with hydrocarbons in the stream
- Simple installation and extraction makes this an operator friendly element
- Unlike standard bag filters, this element drains trapped liquid thereby minimizing residual fluid in the filter and housing
- O-ring seal to ensure positive capture of contaminants
- Fixed pore media prevents particle unloading
- Absolute rated media for reliable results in any critical application
High temperature fluids, glycols, fuels, process chemicals, various hydrocarbons, lube oils, biofuels, organic solvents, produced water, disposal water