GAS | SOLID FILTRATION
Tersus | 450 Series
Cost Effective Filtration
Tersus 450 Series high performance gas filters are designed to provide dependable protection of downstream equipment and processes by efficiently removing solid contaminant from gas streams.
Combining high efficiency proprietary pleated micro-fiber media and support layers minimizes pressure drop and maximizes dirt holding resulting in the most cost effective solution to removing particulate from gas streams.
- Direct upgrade for most common gas separator elements on the market
- Provides high efficiency removal of unwanted contaminants
- Absolute efficiency ratings
- High dirt load capacity with proprietary pleat pack design
- Available in double open ended (DOE) or single open ended (SOE) cap styles
- Amine plant feed gas and treated gas filtration
- Fuel Gas filtration
- Post filtration for molecular sieve beds, alumina beds, activated carbon beds, flare systems, city gates and metering systems
- Turbine & Reciprocating Engine Fuel Gas
- Pre-filtration for high efficiency coalescers
Iron sulfides, iron oxides, corrosion products, pipe scale, sand, silt, desiccant fines