LIQUID | SOLID FILTRATION
Clarify | 250 Series
Cost Effective Filtration
FTC’s Clarify 250 series pleated cartridges are designed to efficiently remove a large range of solids from process streams. Each cartridge has a pleated, fixed pore media which maximizes effective surface area while preventing particle unloading and fiber migration. Absolute media micron ratings range from 0.5 to 100 micron.
Based on similar flow rates, FTC Clarify 250 Series filters have up to 4 times the dirt holding capacity of typical string wound cartridges and up to twice the dirt holding capacity of typical spun bonded filters.
- Provides significantly greater dirt holding than string wound and spun bonded elements
- Simple installation with various end cap and seal material options to ensure positive capture of contaminants
- Absolute Rated media for reliable results in any critical application
- Fixed pore media prevents particle unloading and allows for absolute rating
- Superior methods of construction combined with excellent quality control techniques ensure that FTC filter cartridges will provide quality filtration in difficult operating conditions
Water and wastewater, process fluids, amines, glycols, hydrocarbons, brines, organic solvents, fuels, acids, bases
CONTACT US TODAY FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Call 1.888.436.0849 or fill out the form.