LIQUID | SOLID FILTRATION
Clarify | 940 Platinum Series
Cost Effective Filtration
The unique design, U.S. Patent No. 5824232, in FTC’s Clarify 940 Platinum Series™ absolute rated filter cartridge uses segregated flow channels and flow chambers to maximize the effective surface area of the pleated filter media within a 12.75 inch OD cartridge. Combining this design with the technique of pleating several different filter media together in a single pleat pack maximizes dirt holding capacity.
One Clarify 940 Platinum Series filter is designed to have the dirt holding capacity of 50 standard 2.5 inch OD pleated cartridges of similar length. With a recommended flow rate of 150 GPM, this series filter is the solution to achieving optimum performance while minimizing filtration costs.
- Provides significantly greater dirt holding capacity than traditional industry size cartridges
- High concentration of surface area and dirt holding capacity into one cartridge allows for small vessel footprint in sensitive applications
- Wide-range of media options allows for compatibility with most fluids
- Constructed with metal end caps and core for high temperature applications
- Absolute rated media with fixed pore structure prevents particle unloading and provides reliable results in critical applications
Water and Wastewater, Process Fluids, Hydrocarbons, Brines, Organic Solvents, Fuels