GAS | SOLID FILTRATION
Tersus | 380 Series
Cost Effective Filtration
FTC’s Tersus 380 Series high performance gas filtration technology is designed to provide dependable protection of downstream equipment and processes by efficiently removing solid contaminant from dry gas streams. Each cartridge has a pleated, fixed pore media which maximizes effective surface area while preventing particle unloading and fiber migration.
The Tersus 380 Series is an alternative to the Pall® MCC1401 style cartridge.
- Heavy duty construction provides up to 60 PSID of allowable differential pressure for high pressure gas applications
- Design allows for easy installation and extraction resulting in an operator friendly element
- Internal o-ring seal to ensure positive capture of contaminants
- Absolute rated media with fixed pore structure prevents particle unloading and provides reliable results in critical applications
- Superior methods of construction combined with excellent quality control ensure FTC’s Tersus 380 cartridges will provide quality filtration in difficult operating conditions
Dry Gas Particle Filtration