LIQUID | SOLID FILTRATION
Torrent | 700 Series
Cost Effective Filtration
FTC introduces its Torrent 700 Series. It is designed as an alternative to the standard outside-to-inside flow path high flow cartridges in the market.
FTC’s Torrent 700 Series pleated element provides a large effective filter surface area within the space constraints of a standard 6.5” cartridge diameter while flow is maximized through the use of a large ID. Unlike the other cartridges available on the market, Torrent 700 is offered with a wide range of media and filter hardware options to cover a broad range of applications.
The Torrent 700 Series element is designed to fit inside existing housings without housing modification.
- Significantly greater dirt holding capacity than standard cartridge filters
- Design allows for easy installation and extraction resulting in an operator friendly element
- O-ring seal with locking tabs to ensure positive capture of contaminants
- Absolute rated media with fixed pore structure prevents particle unloading and provides reliable results in critical applications
- Superior methods of construction combined with excellent quality control ensure FTC High Flow cartridges will provide quality filtration in difficult operating conditions
Water and Wastewater, Process Fluids, Acids, Bases, Hydrocarbons, Brines, Organic Solvents, Fuels, NGLs, LPG