LIQUID | SOLID FILTRATION
Clarify | 380 Series
Cost Effective Filtration
FTC’s Clarify 380 pleated cartridges are designed to efficiently remove a large range of solids from liquid process streams. Each cartridge has a pleated, fixed pore media that maximizes effective surface area while preventing particle unloading and fiber migration. Absolute media micron ratings between 0.5 to 100 micron Beta 5000.
The ABY model is an alternative to the Pall® MCC1401 style cartridge and the ABZ is an alternative for Pentair® 37390 style cartridge.
- Heavy duty construction provides up to 75 PSID of allowable differential pressure for high pressure applications
- Design allows for easy installation and extraction resulting in an operator friendly element
- Internal o-ring seal to ensure positive capture of contaminants
- Absolute rated media with fixed pore structure prevents particle unloading and provides reliable results in critical applications
- Superior methods of construction combined with excellent quality control ensure FTC’s Clarify 380 cartridges will provide quality filtration in difficult operating conditions
Amines, Glycols, Completion Fluids, Brines, Waterflood, Produced Water, Disposal Water, Lube Oils, Heavy Oils